Packing for a vacation is stressful. But it shouldn’t have to be! We’ve got a list of some packing hacks to get you started on your best vacation ever. Whether it’s a weekend getaway, or a week-long roadtrip across the country, these Hot Ash packing hacks will get you set.
Our top five packing tips:
- Wear your bulkiest clothes if possible.
- That heavy jacket can make a great pillow while you’re travelling!
- Store items inside of your shoes.
- Packing is all about consolidation. If you can fit that travel-sized bottle of shampoo inside of your shoe, go for it.
- Rolling is better than folding
- Roll your clothes! It saves more space than folding, AND it cuts down on wrinkles.
- Bring an extra bag for shoes and dirty clothes.
- Unless you want your used shoes on your nice clean shirts, you’ll probably want a small bag (grocery bag, etc…) to fit your shoes into.
- Keep chargers and headphones in a sunglasses case.
- Not only will this help you locate them, it will also keep them from getting tangled up in your bag.
We hope our travel tips will be of use to you in the future! Let us know what other tips you’d like to share in the comments below.
Leave a comment