5 Camping Hacks for your next Family Vacation
Fall is here! It’s the perfect time to take the family camping. You’ll get to enjoy the crisp morning air and the beautiful views of nature. Now, we know that camping trips aren’t always perfect, so we’ve got 5 camping hacks to help your next family camping trip go a little smoother.
1. Make a DIY camping shower out of a 2 gallon-sprayer, and a sink sprayer attachment! It’s an easy way to help everyone stay clean at the end of a long day.
2. Freeze gallons of water to keep things chilled in your cooler. You don’t have to spend all that money on a bag of ice, or pricey freezer packs. Just use a couple of frozen water jugs. They’ll also give you an extra water source once they melt!
3. Another easy way to keep clean is actually baby wipes! I know it sounds a little weird, but they’re great at getting rid of dirt and grime.
4. Use pieces of a pool noodle to mark out your tent lines. We’ve all tripped over a tent line after answering the call of nature in the middle of the night. This is a good way to ensure they stay visible, even at 2 in the morning.
5. Bring a rake to clear out your tent area. This will make it much more comfortable in your tent, and it will save you some time trying to pick out every rock and pine-cone in the area.
Want more camping tips? Check out our winter camping hacks, and out article on homemade fire-starters. Thanks for reading, and let us know if you’ve got any other camping tips and tricks in the comments!